Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Polka Dots, Bows, and Hot Pink





 
 
 
I apologize for the big sun spot on top of my head. I had taken pictures at lunch yesterday, but somehow managed to blur me with a crystal clear background - so I had to redo them when I got home and unfortunately I didn't realize the spots until it was too late!
 
Sometimes I like to take a completely neutral outfit and add a surprising pop of color in my shoes. How do you like to add a pop of color?
 
 
Linking up with Style Sessions and  My Thrifty Chic

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so bright and fabulous and fun!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! Those shoes! Perfect!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are brilliant! Love the pop of color.

    Thank you for choosing to link up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun pop of color with your shoes! The polka dots are great too. I'm happy to have found your blog and I can't wait to follow future adventures!
    xo, Hima
    P.S. I just started a blog and joined the cool kids club. I'd love for you to swing by and leave me a comment with some feedback! Thank you so much.
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dot skirt and it looks great with the pink shoes! Too cute!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is too cute! I love how you kept the outfit pretty simple but then made it pop with shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...