Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Printed Maxi Dress



 


 
 

 
 
 
Dress & Shoes - old
 
Yes, I know. The spot I picked to take my pictures is right in water. Well that wasn't all my doing. What you can't see is my hubby is sitting comfy in the car taking pictures out of the window (it had been raining just seconds before so he was "protecting" the camera!). This was the only spot that he could really take good pics!
 
And you will have to forgive me. In this picture I have on absolutely NO makeup so brace yourself!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. That is too funny that he sat in the car and took them! Props to you for braving the rain. You look great! Thanks for linking up again!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that maxi is amazing! And you don't need makeup ;)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful print and dress. Thanks for linking up to the Trend Spin this week, make sure to come back for bows next week!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that your husband sat in the car to take the pictures - he is a trooper for sure! You look so cute. I am loving maxi dresses right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is your dress from? It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...