Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Work and Play - Star Tank

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
J Crew Factory Star Tank  // Topshop High Waisted Skirt  //  Red Belt & Red Shoes - Old  //  American Eagle White Cutoffs  //Blue Flats - Old
 
The first outfit is what I wore to work for July 4. The second outfit is what I wore to a casual family dinner/pool party on Saturday. I think I will get a ton of use out of this tank considering my hubby is a huge Cowboy's fan! Oh and how sweet is my baby boy? He picked me flowers while I was taking photos!!
 
Which way do you prefer?
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I love both looks! Really cute tank and so patriotic! Thank you so much for linking up!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tank! I was tempted to order it, but I've already spent my July budget! Oops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tank is great and paired with skirt it is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels in the first outfit are ridiculous - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Random Weds link up. I recently bought a stars tee similar to your tank - thanks for some ideas on how to style them!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tank top is so cute and summery! I like your blue shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your outfits but I think you look stunning when you emphasize your tiny waist. So cute. Thanks for linking up with us at the collective blog hop. Following you on all your sites. Hope you follow me back on them as well. I would love to have you!

    http://www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...