Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Date Night - Shorts Style

 
 



 
 
J Crew Pleated Shorts  //  The Limited Top  //  Shoes - Old
 
I really love this top, but I really don't wear it that often. Not really sure why that is... I think it just gets stuck in my closet and I just don't think about it. Do you find yourself doing that? Maybe that means that a massive closet cleanse is in order!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! And thank you all for your prayers yesterday. I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. such a great fashion outfit. Love the shorts. I am following you now

    Will you like to follow back?
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Closet/324797994198575

    https://twitter.com/sandy_sandhu?edit=true

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this outfit, head to toe! SO so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit and yes i am the same... i have tops that i love but i just forget to wear! :)

    visiting from the real girl glam link up,
    rhea @ rhea et cetera

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea for a date night outfit. That top is gorgeous with anything it seems!!

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab outfit!! Those shorts are amazing.

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with that shirt...and the shorts really pop! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Colorblocking :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Blouse is so Beautiful. I actually own a similar Blouse & Shorts in that Color so this is inspiring me to pair them together. Looking Great, Misty. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...