Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fall Colorblocking





Navy Trousers  //  J Crew Factory Cardigan  //  Ann Taylor Top  // Bag - Dillard's // Shoes - old  //  J Crew Factory Necklace  //  Goldtone Watch
 
These pictures were actually taken a couple of weeks ago, but I have not gotten around to doing a post with them yet. I love the color blocking trend and I hope that it never goes out of style. I can get so much more mileage out of clothes this way!!
 
What is your favorite way to color block?
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the print on your shirt and this color combo is perfection.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colors. Very creative! The shirt looks like a great wardrobe piece and the necklace definitely compliments and completes the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors together are some of my absolute favorites. Great pairing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are gorgeous colors together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this yellow and green combo on you, Misty! It is very pretty!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colorblocking! Stopping by from Random Wednesday. Hope you'll come visit me, having a $200 J.Crew gift card giveaway!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo and the pants look great. visiting via Trend Spin Link up

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous colors! Love that green top!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...