Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pink, Leopard, Black, and Metallic??






 
 
 
I have been wanting to pair this fuller skirt with a peplum top for sometime now, but I could not decide between a black or white top. Well this weekend I came across this post of Meridth from Create That Outfit and I immediately had to go with a black top. I mean how amazing does she look?
 
 You can't really tell from these pictures, but the shoes are a leopard print. I love how they are not so overpowering and add just a subtle pattern to the outfit. This gold metallic bag also adds an additional element without being over the top.
 
 
Linking up with Trend Spin, Real Girl Style, and Style Sessions.
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute look! Do you have a close up of the shoes? They look totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix and that pink skirt really makes a sweet statement. Wish I'd seen it last year!
    xo ~kim & chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the peplum and hot pink combo - so cute!! Visiting from the Real Girl Glam link up :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Stopping by from the Style Sessions! http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and glamorous! I love your pink skirt!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that pink skirt is divine! love it with the fun black top!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...