Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teal and Animal Prints

 



Ann Taylor Skirt  //  Ann Taylor Top  //  Shoes - Old  //  Belt - Old
 
Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is enjoying last few days of summer! I sure hope I get to a point where I can. I spent last night in the emergency room and have been told to do absolutely nothing today. I am not the type of person who ever just lays around. I would much rather be productive and be at work or at least be spending the day with my son but neither of those are options right now according to doctors orders. I have been curled up in the recliner all day watching TV and it actually makes me feel worse. I thought about skipping a blog post for today with every thing going on, but figured doing something is better than doing nothing. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to work and some since of normalcy. I would definitely appreciate some prayers for my family!
 
 
Linking up with Style Sessions and Real Girl Style!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no - I hope everything is ok! I'm sure it doesn't help much, but you look great in the outfit! I love the green skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...