Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's A Girl!!

Leggings - Target, Top - Target, Boots - Victoria's Secret
 
I know I have already mentioned that we are having a girl, but I thought today I would share one of the pictures we had taken when we found out what we are having. I was 15 weeks along in this picture and now I am 27 weeks! I can't believe how fast it has went by. We have so much to do before our sweet little girl arrives. I am not very found of my face in this picture, but I think it captures such a sweet moment and Peyton's little face is so sweet. Not to mention how sweet my hubby looks learning he is having a baby girl! We have her name; however, we are unsure on how we want to spell it. We can't decide if we want it to be Adison Olivialyn or Adison Olivia-Lynn. What do you guys think?
 
Maternity style has always been a challenge for me. For one I don't want to spend a fortune on clothes I can only wear a couple of months. Secondly, I am not one of those people who feel beautiful while pregnant. I feel more like a bloated marshmallow. This winter I have been relying a lot on leggings with long tunics and boots! The larger I get the harder it is for me to find a style! I can't wait to get back into my normal wardrobe!
 
Hope you all have a blessed day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture to have! I love how the fountain is in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...