Monday, February 10, 2014

Pregnancy Style - 28 Weeks

 
Well this is me at 28 weeks pregnant! I am actually now 30 weeks and feel so much bigger!! Baby girl has been doing some major growing. We are measuring 2 weeks ahead so she is bound to be a big baby just like her brother who weighed 9lbs 12oz when he was born. I tend to gravitate toward extremely comfortable clothing when I am pregnant and of course things I can grow into to! Leggings and tunics fit that bill! This shirt is not a maternity shirt. I bought it two sizes bigger than I normally wear in order to accommodate the growing belly. I find that I can save money on cute tops by doing things because maternity clothing can be expensive even on sale.
 

 
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Linking up with:
 
 

still being [molly]

6 comments:

  1. Aw, you look great! And you are smart to buy things that can grow with you. I can't imagine how expensive maternity clothes could be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Yes Maternity clothes are expensive. You're nearing the home stretch! I was like you, couldn't wait to fit into all the cute clothes just sitting in my closet, and to wear heals again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twenty-eight weeks is a great week. Brain power is increasing, lungs maturing, baby responding to sound and making expressions. I just started reading a brand new book called “The Wonder Within You: celebrating your baby’s journey from conception to birth” by Carey Wickersham. It’s an awesome combination of week-to-week pregnancy information, what’s going on with the baby, “Did you know?” plus health advice about what to eat, cravings, nutrition, etc, BUT also with awesome 3D/4D pictures and videos you can link or QR with your phone to and see what your baby looks like at each week stage. Even better than the typical week-to-week books, and so personal! It’s got mom stories and even a journal/note section to write your personal memories and letters to your baby. The pregnancy information is as up-to-date as it gets and it’s such a great keepsake. I want to get one for everybody I know who is expecting! I highly recommend it! TheWonderWithinYou.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will consider your ideas as well while going for shopping with my wife because you are right that the pregnancy suiting is quite expensive and I have spent a lot of money on the clothes before so I want to save for Physiotherapy North Ryde to provide her relief from the pains she is feeling now a days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...