Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Day - 30 Weeks Pregnant


 

 
We had some snow here in Alabama. By the time we took these pictures most of it had already melted off, but I was overjoyed to bring out my Hunter Boots!! We only got a couple of inches; however, when a couple of inches falls in Alabama it pretty much shuts everything down. We took advantage of being stuck at home to do some much needed housework and to take a few outfit photos. I don't realize how big I am until I see it in the photos and then I am like WOW!! Baby girl is getting big and so is her Momma!! Only 10 more weeks and I am so ready to meet her and to get my body back!
 
I am really loving this soft pink makeup look too! I guess with Valentine's day coming up I am feeling the romance!



 
 
I hope you are having an amazing day!!
 
Linking up with:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You look really adorable sweetheart and I do like your Rubber Wellingtons they go really well with your leggings.
    Welly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! enjoy that wonderful time!
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look fabulous! I love this top and that necklace - very chic mamma!
    Stopping by from WIWW you should check out my giveaway to PinkBlush Maternity!
    xo
    Justyn
    http://moderndaymomblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/pinkblush-maternity-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...