Monday, March 3, 2014

33 Weeks and Park Fun

 
Dress - Gift from friend // Cardigan and shoes - Old
 
 
Well, I am 33 weeks now! Only 6 more weeks until our C-Section. I am Massive. At least that is how I feel. I don't know how much bigger I will get, but I sure can't imagine getting much bigger! This baby girl just keeps growing. The doctor has already warned us that she is going to be a big girl!
 
I am to the point now where not a lot of my clothes fit. I don't want to buy more clothes given we only have 6 weeks left. I swell pretty bad these days so I have been sticking with dresses pretty much all the time. I do have one pair of dress pants that I can still wear as long as I wear my compression socks with them! I am not a fan of compression socks at all, but the doctor has ordered me to wear them when I will be at work all day to help out with the swelling. This dress was a gift from a friend. I was unsure about the hi-lo hemline at first, but I actually enjoyed it at the park yesterday. I didn't have to worry about tripping over it at all while playing with little man!
 
Yesterday was a nice day outside. It was cloudy but it was nice enough out to go to the park with Alex and Peyton. We are trying to do some family things while we are a family of three to get some extra time in with Peyton before Adison arrives. We know that once we have a newborn around it will not be as easy to just get up and go!
 
 
 


 
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...