Monday, March 10, 2014

34 Weeks and Counting

Adison Olivia-Lynn,
 
 
Hello my sweet girl. We have made it to the 34 week mark and I hope you are not getting to cramped inside my belly. I can still feel you moving quite often so I hope that is a sign that you have plenty of room. You are getting so big and becoming awful heavy in there. We still have 5 more weeks until your C-section and both your daddy and I are growing more and more excited to have you in our arms. We will wait patiently because we know you still need more time in my tummy to grow strong before you grace us with your arrival. We had a doctors appointment last week. At 34 weeks you are measuring 37 weeks! Three weeks ahead of schedule and the doctor says you are going to be a BIG girl! Of course we knew you would be. You are definitely my little miracle baby and have already survived so much! I had no doubts that you would be an overachiever in the size department as well. We have been working this past weekend on getting things ready for your arrival. We have so much to do before you arrive. As we speak your daddy is working on putting your dresser together so we can put all of your cute little clothes in it! We went and registered for your baby shower today as well. I know five weeks is not a long time away, but as excited as I am to have you in my arms - it seems like it is taking forever to get here! Keep growing strong baby girl and know that your mommy and daddy love you so very much. Your big brother Peyton is anxiously awaiting your arrival as well!
 
Love you baby girl!
 
Mommy


Linking up with:



still being [molly]

1 comment:

  1. these pictures and letter are so sweet!! You are absolutely glowing! I hope the next 5 weeks go well for you!!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Funday Monday!
    xxAmber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...