Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Beauty Products for Busy Moms




I am not a beauty expert by any means, but over the last two years of being a busy working mother I have found a few products that I love and I thought I would share with you guys! I would also love to hear what beauty products you can't live without!
 
1. Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer - I got mine at QVC
 
 
If you want your makeup to last, I do think it is important to start with a primer. A lot of primers can make you feel like you are wearing a mask and that drives me nuts. I don't want my primer to feel heavy. This one makes my skin feel amazing and makes my foundation go on so smoothly and last all day long.  Being a working mother, I need what I put on in the morning to last all day. My all day may not be a typical 8 hour day. Some days easily turn into 10 -12 hours or even longer. I like knowing that when I get home to my husband I still look like I did when I left the house.
 
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Peaceful - Available at Ulta 
 
 
Let's face it - this momma is pasty. I haven't seen sunshine in quite sometime with my hectic work schedule and the freezing cold temperatures we have had this winter. I love how subtle this blush is. A lot of blushes will be way to harsh on my pale skin, but this soft pink just works beautifully! I wear it almost every single day! The fact that it is a 12 hour wear product is a definite plus as well.
 
 
3. Mally Evercolor Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner -  I got mine at QVC
 
 
These eyeliners are nothing short of amazing. They literally stay on until you remove it. I use this to line the top of my lashes and the inner rim of my lower lashes every day. It makes me look rested even if I am not and definitely makes me feel better about my appearance. I love a really jet black eyeliner and this definitely delivers. I also love the navy version of this! It is softer, but still delivers a good amount of pigment so I don't feel like I am missing anything.
 
I am a makeup junkie, but these are products that I use daily and really have come to love. What are your favorite beauty products?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...