Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Golden




 
 
Lately I have had a thing for golden accessories. Maybe it is because summer is finally approaching and here in Alabama it is time to enjoy the sun and pool! Well I am not one to really lay out by the pool, but I do enjoy watching the fun my toddler has. He absolutely loves the water. I love the way these simple necklaces look layered together and they way they dress up this otherwise plan black blazer and top.
 
I am also loving golden, bronzy makeup! I am pretty pale so it does help warm my skin up a bit! What says summer more than golden eyes, bronzy cheeks, and light pink lips?
 
What is your go to makeup routine for summer?
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I love gold jewelry! I wear it the majority of the time :) I'm not one to lay out by the pool either. I usually get too hot and bored. lol

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...