Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shorts - Three Ways



This will be the first Third Thursday Threads challenge I have participated in since, well I can't really remember the last one. Pregnancy and being extremely uncomfortable in this new after baby body has deterred me from taking part. This month I was determined to challenge myself to participate again! When the theme was announced as shorts, I decided to dive into my archives and find some of my favorite outfits featuring shorts to show different looks I have done in the past! You can click on the original post for outfit details.

 

Looking back through my posts last year was kind of like browsing online stores. I see a ton of great pieces that I just cannot wait to get back into and wear again! Hopefully by fall I will be able to wear my fall wardrobe again!! You can check back each Monday to see my journey and progress as I try to get Fit and Healthy.


Original Post
 
I have posted three different looks using shorts. Which look is your favorite?
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. great looks! I think #2 is my favorite. Mostly because I can't resist a leopard shoe! Good luck with your fitness goals! I need to get back on track as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...