Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Working Mom Style Must Have - The Cardigan

 
I was looking at the photos taken of this outfit and noticed that my daughter had spit up on my shoulder. Glamorous I know! This tends to happen a lot these days, well that or she drools all over me (she is teething).
 
This right here is the reason I rarely leave home without a cardigan. During the hot summer months a blazer is just to heavy for this Alabama heat. A light weight cardigan is about as far as you want to take the layering when it is 90+ outside!
 
A cardigan is super easy to throw in your bag as you are running out the door. If you get to your destination and see that your little one has left a little surprise on your shoulder too just throw your cardigan on and you are good to go!
 
This cardigan from J Crew Factory is a classic. I have one in yellow and I absolutely love it. I am also loving this aqua version and may have to add it to my collection soon!
Aqua J Crew Factory Clare Cardigan
 
This printed version is also on my wish list. I love the black and white print. I wear a ton of solid colors so this would be a nice change up. I think it would be a nice addition to the red wrap dress in the above picture!
 
J Crew Factory Clare Cardigan in Sunflower
 
I recently came across this cardigan from Banana Republic's website. I love the laid back yet still put together and polished vibe it gives off. This one is a definite must have for the office and for the weekend. I can see it pairing nicely with a skinny jeans and boots for the fall!
 
 
Now that we are getting closer to fall, a cardigan is also the perfect transition piece to take you from those warm days to cool nights! Do you plan on adding any cardigans to your collection?
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...