Thursday, October 30, 2014

Neutrals


J Crew Minne Pants are my all time favorite. I usually get them in long so they fit more like normal pants rather than cropped pants, but I decided to go out on a limb and get these in the regular length. Now J Crew has a full length Minnie version that I can't wait to try! We had to run out to check out a new daycare for the kiddos this past weekend and this is what I threw on. I wanted to be comfortable, but still look put together. You can't go wrong with neutrals. I did add in a pink tank underneath for a hint of color.



Pants - JCrew  //  Sweater - JCrew  //  Flats - Target  //  Tank - Old

Linking up with Tara!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I wished the minnie pants fit me, they always have such great prints. The Campbells fit me the best and I try to buy whenever they are on the clearance rack. Love the red peeking out of your outfit.


    Alice

    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...