Monday, October 27, 2014

Plaid for Fall

 
So I mentioned that I had joined the Fall Style Me Pretty Challenge and so far I have been loving it.This outfit is inspired by one of the looks that was emailed to us to recreate. I love how simple it is, yet still so put together. I love getting an outfit emailed to me every night and then adding my own touches to it. I also LOVE the Facebook group that comes with it. It is absolutely wonderful to be able to talk to other women and see how they added their own spin to the same outfit.

Outfit details are below!




 
Plaid Shirt - Target  //  Grey Jeans - JCPenny  //  Boots - Dillards

Linking up with Style Sessions!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice outfit on you! I love red!! The color looks great on you ,and plaid is a trend that looks great this time of year. I also love the color of your boots
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I wouldn't have thought of pairing tan riding boots with gray jeans, but I like how it turned out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...