Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blush and Stripes



I found this blush blazer at Target. They were in the process of stocking the shelves with this new arrival and I grabbed it up before the sales associate had a chance to put it on the floor. I am so glad I did too. It has to be the most comfortable blazer ever and of course I love the color!









Pants - J Crew Minnie Pant  //  Tank - Loft Lou & Grey  //  Blazer - Target  //  Shoes - Jessica Simpson - Old

Linking up with Shanna, The Pleated Poppy, Alison, WIWW, Tara, and Tucker Up!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely blush blazer! It looks GREAT styled with black and white! Love this stylish look for work!

    Robyn
    http://feelgreatfashion.com/
    -Come join the Beautiful You Link Up this Wednesday-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this trend of pastels for fall and winter. This blazer is beautiful on you. Great find!

    Janeane
    www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janeane! I was so excited when I spotted it at Target. I instantly knew it was coming home with me!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I like how you mixed the pastel pink with the bold black.

    Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. fIRST off, your makeup looks so pretty. Love blush so much to do with it! I love how you paired it with black and stripes.
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That light pink blazer looks fabulous on you! Love this structured and classic look together!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...