Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Camel Blazer

I couldn't wait for the temperatures to cool down enough so I can break out my blazers. I absolutely adore blazers. I love how they can completely change an outfit. Without a blazer I wouldn't wear this to work; however, with a blazer it is polished enough for the office.

This camel color just screams Fall to me. When the temperatures drop I immediately reach for warmer colors.




Shoes - Target  //  Jeans - Joe Fresh via JCPenny  //  Shirt - old  //  Blazer - J Crew Factory

Linking up with Style Sessions and Trend Spin!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love how you paired the camel blazer with those stripes! Such a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blazers too! Have a "few" of them. Camel is a great neutral and looks great with the boyfried jeans and stripes.
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...