Monday, November 17, 2014

Polka Dot Umbrella


I worked all day Saturday and it rained ALL DAY yesterday. Made it really hard to take any outfit photos, but it gave me a good excuse to break out my polka dot umbrella and favorite rain boots! I decided to put together a few of my favorite rainy day outfits yesterday and let the hubby take some pictures while I was standing in the rain.

Here is the first outfit. Black denim and a pale denim button down over a white tee. There is not a lot of color going on (saved that for the next outfit!); however, my polka dot umbrella brightens it up (at least I think so!). 

What do you like to wear on rainy days?

P.S. These pictures are in my front yard. The hubs is standing on the front porch and it is raining a good bit so the pictures aren't as clear as I would like! 






Boots - Hunter (gift from Mom & Dad)  //  Jeans - JC Penny  //  Denim Shirt - American Eagle  //  White Tee - J Crew Factory  //  Tank - Old  //  Umbrella - Old

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great fall look.

    Happy Monday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    instagram: @stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...