Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Transition - Pink Maxi Dress



I love this dress. I love the color and I love how simple it is to throw on in the summer and just go. I really wanted to find a way to wear it on into the fall because this color pink just makes me happy. ;-)

I added this cardigan and booties and I think it worked out great! I can see myself wearing it like this for an early dinner date or just running errands because with two small kids dinner dates rarely happen! I may even switch the cardigan for a blazer and wear it to the office!



 
Dress - Jennifer Lopez for Khols  //  Booties - Target  //  Cardigan - Target

Linking up with Alison, The Pleated Poppy, Shanna, and What I Wore Wednesday.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your maxi dress! And you paired it with boots -- double yay :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so pretty on you! I typically wear my maxis during summer months but love the idea of wearing in fall.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you will stop by and join TBT fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...