Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Trend Spin: Plaids, Checks, & Stripes




 I am so excited to be Guest Hosting the Trend Spin Challenge hosted weekly by Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas! These two girls provide a wonderful source of fashion inspiration. I also want to welcome back Laura from maternity leave. Make sure you go stop by their blogs check it out! 

This week's theme is plaids, checks, and stripes. I decided to do a little pattern play using subtle patterns. These pants are a muted pinstripe pattern while my tank is stripes. I added a white sweater to tone down the stripes so you just see a peek hanging out. To me this keeps the outfit from being too busy and distracting for m office. As I was uploading these photos I couldn't help but wonder how a blazer would look layered on top. I may have to give that a try for a couple of meetings at work next week!

Do you mix patterns? What is your favorite way to do so?

So now to the fun stuff. I hope you link up with us today and check out some of the other blogs linking up as well! This is a great way to not only gain new fashion inspiration, but to meet some wonderful bloggers as well!

Bloggers :  All bloggers will be able to submit their post links via the inlinkz widget below every Tuesday at 7:00 am with their take on our trend of the week. This will allow bloggers to show off their personal style, find new followers and meet some great fashionistas! You will also have the chance to be featured on our blogs the following Tuesday (if you make sure to link back to Laura and my blog) ! So grab the button and link up. = ) For all bloggers we simply ask that you please follow your 3 hosts – Walking in Memphis in High Heels, The Fashion Canvas, and Balancing A Hectic World (the first 3 links in the linkup) and provide a link to the Trend Spin Link-up in your post. Don’t forget to stop by everyone's blogs to see how they wore the trend today. Leave a comment on my blog, and also on at least 5 other blogs!







Pants -  Loft  //  Tank - Loft  //  Sweater  - Loft  // Shoes - Target  // 


Also linking up with Style Sessions!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! Love your monogram clutch!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hint of stripes! It is so so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beauty! I love the peek of stripes under the jumper!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that monogramed clutch! xo

    www.tryitonme.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh your clutch is adorable! pink, quilted, & a monogram? couldn't be more perfectly preppy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...