Friday, December 12, 2014

What to Wear - Office Party

It is Friday which means it is time for another round or What to Wear. Today we are focusing on what to wear to a holiday office party.

Make sure you pop over to Kate's blog A Journey in Style to check out her outfit details.  Don't you just love her necklace?

I had originally intended on wearing a red dress that is very similar to this floral one in order to seem more inline with the Holidays. The more I thought about it though, the more I wanted to do something different. I decided on this floral dress because I love the way it fits and it makes me feel confident, which is something I think is very important when attending an office party. I added my favorite aqua blazer for a fun spin on it.

What are you wearing to your office parties this holiday season? 









Dress - The Limited  //  Shoes - Jessica Simpson //  Blazer - J Crew Factory  //  Tights - Dillards
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I just mentioned to Kate that I love this series. You both look great. That floral sheath is so pretty. I love The Limited and have several of their dresses.

    I am doing an entire week of holiday-inspired looks next week, featuring plaid so welcome by.

    Have a great weekend. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you chose to showcase this dress! It's so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...