Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Camo + Blush + Pearls

I picked up these camo jeans when Alex took me shopping for Christmas. I love the softer muted camo print and when paired with a blush wrap top, faux-suede booties, and pearls, well to me it is just perfection.

I want to invite you guys to follow me on my Facebook page for an inside view about my new journey as a Beachbody Coach. Not only will you get an inside view of my journey to lose weight and lead a healthy lifestyle, but you will also be the first to know about some challenges I will be hosting! They are loads of fun and by participating you will be surrounded by the most supportive group of women! I will be posting makeup and hairstyle tips for looking your best after tough workouts as well as my own fitness routines/menu plans. I hope to see over on Facebook!




Shop similar looks below:




post signature

4 comments:

  1. That blush blouse is gorgeous Misty and I love it with the muted camo pants. I need some camouflage skinnie pants. If I get a pair I'd love them more subtle and neutral like yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty, I am new to your site. Love the blush color on you and the mix of feminine with those cute camo pants!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a Beachbody coach! My cousin is one, and she is so encouraging/motivating that it definitely is an amazing career opportunity. (I'm a fan of Brazil Butt Lift!) Good luck!

    Oh, and also, that blush top is fantabulous!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wrap blush top! The pairing with the camo pants is unexpected but you made it work :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...