Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Casual Stripes

Apparently I really love this pattern. I mean REALLY love it. You see, I bought this sweater a while back from Loft. It is so comfortable and pretty much goes with anything. Dress it up with black slacks and a button up underneath or dress it down (like I did here). 

Well, a few weeks later during one of the flash sales Loft was having I also picked up this jacket without even realizing it was the exact same as my sweater. Crazy right? I didn't even realize it until I was putting clothes away and they ended up in a pile to hang up. I think that is a sign that I need to utilize what is in my closet a little more (ok maybe a lot more) since I can't remember what clothes I have!



Sweater (Jacket in same pattern) //  Jeans  //  Pumps - similar  //  Bracelet and Earring - local boutique.

Linking up with Alison, Shanna, The Pleated Poppy, and WIWW.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many different variations of plain black t-shirts that I keep buying...I just can't help it! If I think somethings cute and on sale! It's a must have!
    That last picture of you is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Robin
    www.pennandquill.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...