Friday, January 2, 2015

Style Cravings - Upgraded Basics

My sweet husband got me a "shopping spree" for Christmas. Well actually it is just a Visa gift card, but he knew I wanted some new clothes but did not even know where to begin to shop for me so this was his solution! Either way I am pumped about it and can't wait to go shopping. 
As I mentioned yesterday, I really want to streamline my wardrobe and maximize its functionality. The first thing I want to do is to update some of my basic pieces. Above are a few pieces I am looking to update. All of these pieces are such classics (the pencil skirt pictured is yellow; however, I am actually hunting a better quality of the black pencil skirt I own) and will work with anything I decide to pair them with.

We recently became able to wear denim to work on Fridays so I am really wanting to add a quality pair of denim to my collection for the office. I do believe I should focus on a dark wash pair that will be a little more dressy. I could really see the dark wash jeans shown paired with the solid white tunic and black booties as a go to outfit!

See something above you like? Click on the photo to for details of the item!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...