Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Distressed Casual Wear

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am guest posting over at Work Clothes I Suppose! Hop on over to check it out!

I have not been able to post in a couple of weeks due to crazy work hours, sick babies (my 3 year old had pneumonia), and insane cold/rainy/icy weather! In order to brighten up this dreary weather I grabbed this pretty pink cardigan. It is just what I needed to put a little spring in my tired steps these days (along with some major coffee)! Do you have "happy colors' that you reach for when you need a little pick me up?

I launched my very first 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group on Monday and I could not be more thrilled with how it is going. The group members are having such an amazing time encouraging each other, sharing recipes, and most importantly focusing on cleaning up their diets! It is amazing what you can do when you do it together!

Would you like to participate in my next challenge? If so comment with your email address and I will add you to the list! I would love to have you! Follow me over on Facebook for up to date information on the challenge groups!



Jeans - Loft  //  T-Shirt - J Crew //  Cardigan - Loft  //  Boots - Target


Shop similar:
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Alison, Shanna, WIWW, and Style Sessions.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I most definitely have those bright colors that makes me feel just happy inside despite all the winter weather. Your cardigan definitely makes your outfit come to life!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...