Monday, March 30, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Chicken Salad

I love chicken salad, but it can be so unhealthy loaded up with all that mayo. Not this version! It is unbelievably delicious and completely 21 Day Fix Approved!

Here is what you need:
1 Red Container of Greek Yogurt
2 Red Containers of  Cooked Shredded Chicken
1 Purple Container of Diced Apple
1/2 small onion - diced
2 Celery Stalks - diced
2 Carrots - shredded
2 tbs spicy mustard
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp black pepper
salt to taste

Here is what you do:
Combine in a bowl, mix, and enjoy!

Here is how I counted it per serving (makes approximately 3):
1 Red
1/2 Green
1/2 Purple

Easy right? I would have added in some grapes, but I completely forgot to! You can easily mix this up with what you have on hand in your fridge! Add in peppers, cucumbers, or whatever you have!

Once I had it made, I really wanted to some small tomatoes so I could stuff them with it!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...