Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Classics - Red + Black and White Stripes & Learning to Relax



I know, I know. I wear this color combination ALL the time. But honestly it is just so easy to go to. 

Red + Black & White Stripes is just timeless!

And yes I know this skirt is a tad bit snug (thank you baby weight that is still hanging around!) But, it will be fitting right soon because I am about to kick off my 21 Day Fix Group March 9 and I am 100% CONFIDENT I will see amazing results along with my challengers in my group!

Are you ready for SERIOUS CHANGES in you own fitness + nutrition regimen? If so leave your email in the comments and I will get back with you!




Skirt - Old  //  Shirt - Target  //  Shoes - Jessica Simpson

Shop similar here:

So last week we had about 4 inches of snow here in Alabama which means we are pretty much out of commission. We are crazy busy at work so I was stressing about missing work and thinking about how behind I was going to be because I was not able to go into the office. Then I took these two outside and I finally realized that I just need to RELAX. Seriously - calm down and enjoy life.

I told myself:

Enjoy the two things you love with every ounce of your being. The two you fought so hard to bring into this world. Enjoy your babies.

Seriously how long will it be before we get another snow day to play in. Probably a while. So what did we do? We played, we made snowballs, we made a snowman, we made homemade snow cream, we drank hot cocoa, and later we cuddled up with a bowl of warm soup and watched movies.

And you know what?

It was Amazing. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...