Monday, April 20, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Avocado Deviled Eggs

I have never really cared for avocados. I think it stems to guacamole. I have never liked guacamole, but I never even tried it. I am visual eater and the color + texture kind of freaked me out.

Well, one of my mangers at work was telling me about these little avocado stuffed eggs and now I am hooked!

I have seriously been missing out! These are the best things ever and they are super easy to make. I think she said she got her recipe from the Hungry Girl website (if you have not checked out her website you should do so immediately! Tons of good stuff!). This is adapted from the recipe my manger gave me.

What you need:
1 Avocado - chopped
8 boiled eggs
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
salt and pepper to taste
smoked paprika

What you do:
1. Cut eggs in half and place yolks in a separate bowl.
2.  Add the chopped avocado, Greek yogurt, and salt and pepper to the yolks.
3. Mix everything together
4. Add mixture back in the egg white halves.
5. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.

Container Count:
This is how I counted it per 2 egg (4 halves) portion:
1 Red - Eggs + Greek Yogurt
1/2 - Blue - Avocado

The mixture is so good! I even used it as a spread for a chicken whole wheat wrap!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...