Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Simple Summer Dinner - Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad - 21 Day Fix Approved

On hot summer nights the last thing I want to do is come home and cook a hot meal. I crave something light and cool and this salad definitely fits that bill.

It is so simple, so delicious, quick and easy, AND there is ALMOST NO CLEAN UP!

Because cleaning up all night is not very high on my priority list either.. :-P

 This is not only the perfect dinner, but  would be perfect to throw in a mason jar for lunch the next day.

Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries + Blue Cheese

Mixed Greens - I used spinach and kale 
Strawberries
Grilled Chicken
Blue Cheese

Pile in a bowl and enjoy!

PS - YES I do actually use my 21 Day Fix containers! Below is before I dumped them out in the bowl. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...